*Applications extended until the 30th of August, 2023, at 23:59 (GMT).
Scope of the work:
Youth RISE is actively seeking a consultant with a proven track record in developing effective online training programs. The primary objective of this consultancy is to support our organization in creating a comprehensive framework for online training, specifically designed to enhance the skills of our International Working Group members. As part of our commitment to fostering personal and professional growth, we are eager to implement high-quality online training for our International Working Group members.
- Identify the skills gaps and learning requirements of our management team related to developing and implementing online training.
- Create a well-structured framework for engaging online trainings
- Work with the management team to understand the scope of their positions and support the management team to integrate it into the framework developed. The developed training will be implemented by Youth RISE’s management team.
- Integrate interactive elements, such as practical exercises and multimedia content, to enhance the learning experience.
- Propose an evaluation mechanism to measure the effectiveness of the training program and gather feedback for continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in developing successful online training programs.
- Familiarity with the needs and challenges of youth-led civil society organizations will be an advantage.
- Expertise in using cutting-edge online learning technologies and platforms.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Timeframe and budget:
- The consultancy fee is 1000 USD in total.
- The tasks are expected to be accomplished in a maximum of three weeks (12-14 working days) during September 2023.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV, detailed proposals and a proposed timeline. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com with the subject line “Youth RISE online training IWG” by the 30th of August 2023, at 23:59 (GMT). Successful candidates will be then notified.
If you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your proposals!